cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type not displaying on the pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello We are copying a sales order contract with reference to a sales order but we want a condition on the contract pricing procedure to be determined. Now I know I could redetermine pricing by selecting these option but we can't do that as there could be  a year difference so we need the old pricing. B    Carry out new pricing C    Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others e.g. Sales Order  Pricing Procedure XXXX                         Conditions ZPR0                          Conditions ZHD1 Create Contract with reference to sales order    Contract  Pricing Procedure yyyyy                         Conditions ZPR0                          Conditions ZHD1                         Conditions ZNEW In the analysis the condition ZNEW has the "Condition without condition record (not relevant)" As I mention in new pricing it appears   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

Trust you are doing good,

I have gone through the question which you have asked but its not clear what do you want to exactly do.

Pricing Procedure XXXX                         Conditions ZPR0                          Conditions ZHD1 Create Contract with reference to sales order    Contract  Pricing Procedure yyyyy                         Conditions 

Here you talking about two different pricing procedures..or you talking in terms of pricing values.

Please highlight.

Thank you,

Regards

SRT

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What have you maintained in field Pricing Type? It works with C or B both. Maintain condition record for ZNEW condition type and check with B or C. You have to maintain this B or C in VTAA or you have to update it in order manually.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As I mentioned I already new about new pricing option b or c) but we can't do that because of aging .
Manual pricing isn't an option.

There should a method of brining in a new condition without having to worry recalculating pricing on other conditions

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That method could be customized code in MV45AFZZ program and pricing prepare userexits. Ask your ABAPER to write code for determination of that specific condition type only.

Thank$