cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single material class in MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some assistance on this issue. We have multiple classes of the material class type 001 assigned to a material master. When I enter the MM02/MM03 tcodes, I see all the classes listed one below the other. So far so good. However when I look at the characteristics section below, I see all the characteristics in all the material classes listed. If I click on the blue magnifying lens I still cannot see the class specific characteristics. What I want is if I select a class in teh list of classes and click the blue magnifying icon, I should see only the characteristics assigned to that class in the characteristics section and not the entire list. Any ideas? I tried the value assignment option and the user settings but could not find anything

Thanks

GS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G S,

Hope to understand your query. I believe you have "with inherited characteristic" checked in the user settings. Please uncheck the flag as per the attachments. With this flag unset characteristics will be displayed only for the class you selected.

Let me know If I misunderstood your query.

Thanks Amber

Answers (0)