Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labor managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on some bonus system here,

Is it possible to monitor all employees and find who deserve beter selary in result of hard work as well?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav

I hope you can achieve via activating LMS. In LMS all the work steps are done by processor. And all work is with WO and WT. In reporting you can extract data number of WO confirmed and time taken for each activity.

This data you can calculate bonus.

Regards

Suraj 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

unfortunetly no i cant monitor such data trough LM.

Its not implemet yet,

can you give me any other suggestion,

thanks Vladislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Vladislav

In that case you can have only one way that is to see WT start and end time evaluation, to find time spent for each activity.

This data can be extracted from EWM monitor from no WT per day per user.

Also you can develop new report in monitor and get actual data. This can be achieved with simple development in SAP EWM monitor 

regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

nope I cant there is a lot of hidden nodes and our sys administrator didnt activate,

unfortunetly I cant see the time per user,

As a part of warehouse menagment I am pretty interested about such developing in monitor,

I dont want to be so insolent and push with this, but please tell me how exectly the things run with that.

What can I say is that I have tried several time to clasified the resource based on complete whs task still making some filtering with destination storage types and so on and I cant get it

one more thing based on the user and RF device i can give you a short ex:

user: whsworker1  resource: Vladislav

user: whsworker1  resource: Ivan

so how to separete them I mean is it possible to filter all complete whs task per shift for example

all based on resource

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you go through document posted/WT on a day or time basis you can download complete data as you are expecting.

/N/SCWM/MON >> Documents >>WT.

Selection as per user and time you want.

make same variant and save and execute same on first selection carrier.

Start time + End time with user.

And if you need any extra field with this you can enhance same node and pool your required data.

Now as you said you want shift basis it means u have start and end time per day and and if it has different shift make different variant all together.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (0)