cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing is not calculating the total value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a business requirement of clubbing multiple standard price in my pricing procedure as net value it is not happening.. can you guys please through some lights on this

Condition value and pricing procedure is attached

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Pradeep,

Can you add

60     0      ZNSP     Net Standard Price-  50               ERL

Remove Account key ERL from ZPR1, ZPR2,ZPR3 and ZPR4

Put a Statistical Tick mark from ZPR1, ZPR2,ZPR3 and ZPR4.

Now net Value gets the Total standard price and total assign to the GL thro ERL.

Regards,

OD

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manikandan

When one condition type is in INACTIVE STATUS then how sub-total works here??

Please try at your end and let us know.

Phanikumar

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

In a pricing we used like this :

In we added two condion types, in Material selling price

ZMSP  100% value of that Material Selling Price and assign account key.

Regards,

Mani

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manikandan,

Really interesting--can you please send the screen shot of your Pricing procedure V/08.

will be waiting to see your reply.

Note: Just i tried by From and To and removed calculation formulae--this was done.

any other way you followed--so asked your screen shot.

Phanikumar

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please find the PP attached

Active and Inactive status display that, if it got one more Basic price condition type then it make it inactive.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mani and Phani kumar

it is really helpful for me to foresee the procedure. i will incorporate and revert back soon

With regards,

Pratheep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks phani and mani,

i have work arroung the solution that you guys given

it is working fine

Thanks team

regards,

Pratheep

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Iy you want to stick with this approach then you have to use condition type with condition class A. Add multiple conditions with conditoin class A and A in Plus/Minus field. System will add these values.

For condition class B this is SAP standard that system consider most recently entered value as active and automatically deactivate all previos ones. This is because one item can't have two active prices at the same time. There are certain reasons behind every SAP functionality and we have to follow those. If your purpose can be fulfilled with condition class A then try with that and update.

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as my knowledge--i have not seen (more than one  price condition type in active status)in any other business.

(condition types having class of Price--in RVAA01--But only one price condition type only will be active)

Seniors can help you in this...

Dear Lakshmipathiji,JP sir,Moazzam --please help us here.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks phani.. i will check it and revert back ............by the way how GTS works ..are you practicing...

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If all these condition types are having condition class as PRICE--then why it will be in active status(please follow my earlier reply)

As suggested by our senior & respected  JP sir--what was the problem of not implementing billing plan??

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks phani

Ideally why can't have multiple prices in same condition class PRICE, i have seen some busness does. basic price ,amortization value , adding these two = subtotal price A + price B = subtotal, the same way i can club n number of PRICE values into subtotal

i am right, please advice , if i am wrong i will go for billing plan

Regards

Pratheep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the frequency of the billing? Are those services billed on different dates? Then billing plan will help.

Else, if all the services are billed on the same day. Then better you have different service material for those. So, you can use BOS - Bills of Services for this.

Thanks, JP

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected JP sir

Have you ever faced in your experience that more than one price in one SD document???

If so--please give us some background-- what industries will follow these??

Phanikumar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frankly, I haven't came across any such sort of pricing.

But, what if your customer want to add up one or two pricing types to reach up to gross pricing?

Thanks, JP

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected JP sir,

Firstly thanks for sharing your expertise.

If customer wants to add up two pricing types to reach gross pricing--will it be possible in standard??(sometimes this can happen in reverse pricing --am i right sir??)

Any standard routines are there???

suggest us.

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is is split up of price???

Also you want all these inactive prices into your output!!!

Sorry--can you be little more elaborative

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes phani, the inactive condition types arel suppose to be active and the subtotal suppose to be 13500

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the Initial 3 condition types are showing as inactive(due to system accepts only one price)--Why you want to have these amounts in net value???

What was your exact requirement???Little more info needed.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

those three values are split up of price, can it be possible

my client requirement is service oriented , he  is doing  four stages of subservice  with in the service, those stages prices should split in the  invoice and bring it into the output invoice

regards,

pratheep

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes phani, the inactive condition types arel suppose to be active and the subtotal suppose to be 13500

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, you should use billing plan for these sort of scenario.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks jothi but in billing plan the number of invoices are more rather than one , so i have planned this way

Thanks

Pratheep

Former Member
0 Kudos

here

all condition types are PR00  and has same access sequence

my requirement is all condition records should club and show total as 13500

please guide me , the pricing procedure which i have formed is correct?

Regards,

Pratheep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether your condition type for:

- Condition Exclusion

- Group Condition

If those are active in your condition types, then you will not get your desired result.

Thanks, JP