cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control icons in Assignment Block (AB) (AB toolbar, Table toolbar, Action Columns)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing Service Desk on SOLMAN 7.1 SP10.

There are some customer requirement to control icons in all Assignment Blocks in Service Desk.

Surprisingly, these are available for ChaRM (but not for Service Desk).

note 1724697 - Authorities for UI objects in the assignment blocks

NOTE: My abapers was able to remove the icons not needed on the main toolbar (SAVE...EDIT), but it will be great if SAP provide some way to customize this, rather than hardcoding these configs.

I have also raised an SAPOSS message for this, but this is their reply (not SAP standard )

Hope someone might highlight this issue to SAP or provide some good info on how to go about this.

Thanks in advance

Shahul

Message was edited by: Jansi Rani Murugesan

Message was edited by: SCN Moderators

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahul,

This is not new, we have this challenge every time in all the way. my view that SAP should stick to the standard, It should never change. since every customers had their own possible plan for UI Change.  It is not good idea to push SAP to customize for our own requirement.

But SAP provided lots of variety tools to customize the CRM UI. This is much better than the earlier version of solution manager,

Have you tried to use any of these? Best Practices for SAP CRM Web UI Customization - CRM - SCN Wiki

CRM UI customization via EEWB

CRM UI Customization via AET

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi for the reply.

I just hope SAP can up something similar to ChaRM note (as stated above).

Thanks for the input and links.

Looks like we have to figure out something on our own.

Thanks

Regards

Shahul

Answers (0)