cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix surchare addition using customer invoice creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a third party sales order scenario wherein we want to add flat surcharge per customer invoice invoice.We can't add surcharge at the sales order as surcharge is charged per shipment ( delivery by third part).

Is there any way, we can add fixed amount surcharge at the time of invoice creation. ( for third part sales order)?

We don't want to add surcharge which gets distributed for all invoice lines whichn happens when we consider addition of header condition for surcharge during invoicing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I suppose you can add a surcharge condition to the sales order that gets recalculated when invoice is created. It doesn't matter  how many deliveries there are since the value would be recalculated in every invoice for the fixed amount you mention.

regards.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me be specific- Can header price condition (flat rate surchange) not distributed at the line items in sales order or invoice?

My understanding is, header price condition always get distributed across line item level.

Thanks and appreciate your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

Yes, it is possible that the surcharge condition at header can be kept at header level only i.e. it will not get distributed to individual items.

Also for the Surcharge, you can have a condition in your sales pricing procedure. Using a pricing routine, you can have this condition enabled only when the sale document type is INVOICE ( whatever doc type you have defined for your invoice like ZFAC or ZINV etc..).

This will allow the surcharge to be determined at the time of Invoice and within the invoice only. The condition will be kept supressed at the Sales order stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Sanjay,

A condition type can be defined to be at header level or item level. Default condition RB00 can be both.

You can manually change it at invoice header level if it's in your pricing schema.

There is a nagging issue related to the fact that the value is calculated at sales order and normally it's not changed in invoice. That value will be distributed by your deliveries based on the delivery value vs order value.

This value has to be forced to recalculate at invoice creation.

regards,

Edgar