cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am stuck on this account determination in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me out. I have no where to go. I am duing this Global bike inc project for school. and stuck on the point below. this is the doccument flow of my problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain GL16+UE16+01+01+ERL= Some GL in VKOA.

By the way what was the company code this customer created??

simply check what was your assignment of sales organisation to company code.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

US16 is my company code

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then why the account determination going for UE16 sales org???(what was the assignment of sales org to Company code)

In Which company code the customer created??

In which company code you created sales order and

In which company code you are entering payment in f-28???

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT is going to UE16 because i created a USA east (UE 16) and US west (uw 16) it was asked to be created. i am an amature sorry about the crudeness of my answer. I am just an junior in college and this is new to me.

1) ans) US 16 company code.

2) ans) US 16 company i created the sales order

3) ans) i didnt get this question and the initial question.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry--as per your answers--you created this 11116 customer in US16 company code--but screen shot suggesting that this customer is not been created under US16.(screen of post incoming payments--header data)

PLEASE update.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of you thankyou for helping me out. I really appreciate it. I am doing an integration of global bike inc its an fictional company as a project for school. I am posting more documents for my problem pleiase help.

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Nishti,

reading all those answers you can notice that account determination settings review is necessary. 

You may also check if there is user-exit involved. The one which usually impact is :

- userexit_account_prep_kompcv in program RV60AFZZ

If you run VFX3 to get error message it will put you on direction to the cause because you can take error code displayed and look for existent incidents in SAP SCN forums as well.

Best Regards and Good Luck !!

Christian Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try that. Please stay in the loop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what happened when i executed your path

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to check the environment as suggested by our senior member Srinu S.

Then it can give you where was the problem.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nishit,

1. check whether Acc Keys are assigned to u r Pricing Procedure Condition Types. If YES

2. Check U r Access Sequence Condition Fields, i mean in what combination conditon table is   

maintained.

3. In VKOA whether G/L accounts has been assigned or not.

5. Once Again check whether all the conditions fields are getting populated or not.(ex:Customer Acc.          Assignment Group,Material Acc. Assignment Group)

4. Still if u r facing the problems

goto Environment->Acc Determ.analysis->Revenue accounts and share the screen shot.

Regards

satiishh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did that please see new post.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nishit ,

Check once agian VKOA settings and also customer, material account assignment group .

configuration part you will get in google map accourding to that .

Regards ,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou i will try this

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nishit Darade

Please check the following were maintained correctly

1)Customer Acc. Assignment Group

2)Material Acc. Assignment Group

3)Was the same mapping determined in VKOA for the correct COA

4)Check the FT data was completed in header.

Regards

JNM

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please goto Environment->Acc Deter.analysis->Revenue accounts and share the screen shot.

Also try to Google it with message number you will definitely find the answer even then still if you are not able to then share account determination analysis.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir i am posting the picture of my error and what you asked please help me. I am doing an integration of global bike inc its an fictional company as a project for school.

0 Kudos

Dear Nishit,

First check whether the account assignment group for material has been maintained correctly or not. It might solve your query by maintaining the correct one.

Regards,

Ravi

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nishit,

Please check VKOA setting  with account assignment maintanance in customer master data and material master data.

Warm Regards,

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) This is an MM forum, the problem you're facing is in

2) Go to VF02, try releasing this invoice to accounting. Please note the error and post it here. You can check the account determination in transaction VKOA.

3) They have SAP projects in schools nowadays?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean college. I am in USA so we call college as school.