Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Manual (Dynamic) Interim Destination Storage Type instead of 916 for Outbound delivery T.O

HI,

we would like to create transfer order manually for outbound delivery.here both source and destination need to be given manual

i know that the interim storage type 916 given in the interface movement type , while T.O creation for the outbound delivery

we would like to have the destination interim storage type as a manual entry so i kept both destination and source storage type blank,and system permits to do picking (T.O Creation  )

• Created Transfer Order, with source and destination details and confirmed T.O.

But when i do the goods issue getting error as

Storage bin MT1   does not exist (check your entry)

Message no. L9009

when i checked table LIPS-  LGTYP and   LGPLA , both fields are empty.

Please let me know how can i make this functionality.

Thanks.

Former Member
Former Member replied

HI,

Closing this Thread, There is no way you can change the interim storage type Dynalically for the OUTBOUND DELIVERY, the only way is to do via configuration which will be bring the default 916 storage type for movement type 916.

The interim storage type for Outbound Delivery Transfer Order Can not be entered Manually.But not sure why SAP Allows when it is not updated in OUTBOUND DELIVERY  Bin Filed Under WM Details in OBD.

Thanks.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question