cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User id getting locked automatically every day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One our user id is getting locked every day automatically with wrong password . We are manually unlocking everyday as of now but don't know the exact reason why is it being locked. And we found that it is getting locked from bo server because of wrong password . But unfortunately there is no background jobs are running in BW and BO. We are unable to find where this going wrong exactly.

Please let me know how to rule out this issue, what are the places we need to check, and how can we get very detailed log about user locking.

Refer the screen shot of user locking log.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen

please let me know which user is this .......(rfc user///dialog user//////etc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi patel,

It's my log in user in BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked all ABAP and J2EE RFC connection if your user is used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

please change the password of user  in client  and update the same in your RFC connection.which u have attach in snap.

and let me know  after that ...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked in my knowledge base and found a hint: Look for 401 errors in /usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<sysnr>/j2ee/cluster/server<X>/log/system/httpaccess in your J2EE instance - it will tell you which client locked your user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Patel,

Thanks for your quick reply,

I have already changed password for all BI-BO RFC's. But my doubt is i may miss one of the RFC because of that user getting locked every day. My question is how to trace that RFC.

Regards,

PRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I told you how, please check file /usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<sysnr>/j2ee/cluster/server<X>/log/system/httpaccess to find out which system is locking your user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

I am BW Consultant and i am not that much aware of that file. Please provide navigation how and were to check that file.. If possible please provide screen shots. ***Urgent***

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need access to the filesystem of the J2EE server. Or did I misunderstand and you only have an ABAP instance?