Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP to SNP Forecast Release respects the calendar holidays

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our system has this information.

- DP (Weekly, smallest storage time bucket)

- SNP (Daily, smallest storage time bucket)

If in DP, the forecast falls on a storage time bucket of June 01.2014 and I have forecast also for storage time bucket of June 02.2014 (means June 02 to June 08 working days in DP), the forecast release will not happen for June 01,2014 since this day is a holiday in SNP (looking at the shipping calendar of the location) and June 02, 2014 has some forecast as well.

Is there a way that the June 01.2014 will be released to SNP and will fall on the June 02.2014? or maybe will still fall on June 01.2014 or on the week that this June 01 is available in SNP, W22.2014?

In DP, how can we ensure that the forecast will not fall on a storage bucket that is in fact holiday in SNP and the next stoarge bucket day has some data as well?

What I have noticed is that the release is only happening if the next storage time bucket has no forecast, then the date in SNP will just move forward to another 1 day. For example, storage time bucket May 1 has some forecast and the next storage time bucket is May 5, if May 1 is holiday in SNP, the forecast will still be released but the day will fall on May 2 in SNP.

Note that we are using the latest version of APO.

Hoping for your soonest help.

Thank you,

AA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Experts.

I have resolved this issue already by referring to some of the OSS notes.

Thanks anyway for your usual help. Closing this thread now.

Regards,

AA

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

I have the same scenario could you tell me which note you referred and how you resolved?

Thanks in advance for your support.

BR

Thamizh

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

I partially resolved my issue but not all. I referred to Note 1153897 "Wrong dates as results after releasing from DP to SNP".

Issue for June 01, 2014 in DP still not release to SNP because this is a non-working day in the shipping calendar. Do we have the same scenario?

Thanks,

AA

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

I have resolved my last issue. Below are the consulting notes that I used.

1003965 - Wrong Period Split results when releasing from DP to SNP. #2

Note 1153897 - Wrong dates as results after releasing from DP to SNP.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

AA

Answers (0)