cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting required to create Business partner record in SAP GTS for the customer who transferred from the SAP ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please suggest me list of activities require to automatically  create Business partner record in SAP GTS for the customer who transferred from the SAP ECC system .

i.e If I create the customer master record and transfer the same CMR to SAP GTS , what are the setting requires to maintain in SAP GTS sytem to automatically create the Business partner .

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Below are the main settings required to enable you to transfer Customer Master Data to SAP GTS. Please note that their is a difference between, Customer Master Record and Customer Master Data in terms of data and for GTS, we transfer Customer Master Data. Hence, below are the settings required:-

1. In SAP ECC system:-
  • Activate the change pointers for Customer Master Data apart from enabling basic connection settings.
  • Schedule a job to run at regular intervals to transfer all the customer master data for the available change pointers to the SAP GTS system

2.  In SAP GTS system:-

• Maintain the Mapping for ECC Customers to SAP GTS Business Partners in the General settings area of the SPRO in SAP GTS system
  • Ensure that the Number range is maintained for those GTS  Business Partners.
  • Also, some time you may be required to maintain the organisational structure to ensure full working.

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Aman