cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Can I see Blocked Business Partners from SAP ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created Customer Master Record and it has been transferred to SAP GTS sytem . Based on the available configuration, GTS system has completed the SPL screening and put the block to that customer which I can see blocked business partner in SAP GTS Area Menu ( SPL function )

My question is i.e Can I see the same blocked business partner in SAP ECC system ? If yes , request you let me know where can I find the blocked business partners in SAP ECC .

Ram ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Although, there is no standard functionality where you can see blocked business partners in the SAP ECC system. Please can you let me know as to why you are required to see blocked business partners in the SAP ECC system.

But if really required, you can design such a thing and  that is  possible as I have worked on a similar requirement some time back.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the SAP GTS Plug-In (ECC) does not offer functionality the ability to view Blocked Business Partners in GTS. The GTS Plug-In will only allow allow a user to see Blocked Export / Import Documents.