cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No copy control For Inter company But how system is controlling

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts  Very good mng and Please Guide me My Doubt If it is basic please Ignore this

Generally Copy control is heart Control From INQUIRY To Billing

But Coming to Inter company process For NL ,UB Here ME21N--VL10B-VL02N-VF01-MIGO-Exise invoice

My question is No copy control For Inter company But  how system is controlling

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

please check inter company billing process in SCN, you can get the inter company configuration process and get your answer.

inter company configuration process is different to other then Sales Order process

please click on below link:

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to set a default Order Type even for a STO Outbound Delivery (DL is the standard). If you try to create a delivery via VL10B without copy control from delivery to that order type (DL), the system will throw an error.

STO Outbound Deliveries are kind of a hack job from SAP, which is a bit strange considering their importance. Although you don't have a sales order, it uses configuration from orders (like schedule line configuration to determine the movement type in PGI).

EDIT: You asked about intercompany but it's the same as for STO.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

copy controls are available even for PO to Delivery creation

follow the below path:-

SPRO-->LOGISTICS EXECUTION-->SHIPPING-->COPYING CONTROL-->SPECIFY COPY CONTROLS FOR DELIVERIES

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear 

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge there is no specific copy control between PO and outbound delivery. The below is used for the same purpose.

SPRO->Material management->Purchasing->PO->Set up Stock transport order->Assign delivery type and checking rule->Here we assign the  delivery type NLCC/NL and checking rule B with combination of PO type UB/NB& supplying plant. Based on this system can understand

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenu ...

I also would like to know why Copy controls not there For UB/NB But copy controls For NL Document type

Please mention the reason