Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party and vendor relation in third party process

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your precious suggestions on my business requirement.

When we create the third party sales order system creates the Purchase Requisition and further PO is created through purchasing department.

Suppose in my third party sales order I have two items X & Y, and both need to deliver at two different ship to party XXX & YYY respectively. in order system determine plant 1000 for both materials based on plant determination (CMIR >> CMR >> MMR) and system generates PR.

I know while converting the PR to PO system check Source list (ME01) to determine the vendor. my requirement is I want to determine Vendor based on ship to party in sales order. suppose ship to party locations for XXX and YYY are Bangalore and Pune respectively and in both place we have different vendor. Both vendor manufacture product X & Y. so I want system should pick the vendor according to ship to party.

Is there any relation between ship to party and vendor which will work in third party processing ?

Kindly explain how I can achieve this requirement.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt this can't be achieved by SAP standard functionality. You may need to use user exit. Check Third party to purchase req user exit or purchase req user exit to fulfill the requirement.

Regards,

Answers (0)