cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Query SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING_03_01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Some how after assigning all the "authorizations for Personal Object Work List (POWL) iViews" in /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE Role when i execute the PO Query SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING_03_01 i do not return any values.

Does any one know if there is any authorization piece apart from the POWL iviews access.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh,

have you given the SRM roles like "OP_PORCHASER" and "EMPLOYEE role" also did you maintain the attributes ?

please check all the above and test again.

regards,

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

yes, We have assigned "EMPLOYEE" Role and the POWL authorization in that role is given as "all" that should give the authorization.

Could you please let me know which attribute you are referring to?

Thank you

Ritesh

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

do you use Enterprise Portal or NetWeaver Business Client?

You can check by debugging EXECUTE_SEARCH_INTERNAL method from /SAPSRM/CL_SRC_SRV_DB_PO class.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

We are using Enterprise Portal. I will try to debug and see what could be the issue.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

I tried the suggestion by putting break-point in method EXECUTE_SEARCH_INTERNAL but it is not stopping when i use the POWL.

Any other recommendation?

Thank you

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

so, put the break-point inside POWL_QUERY_REFRESH function module and then click onto "Refresh" POWL action ID.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent / Jason,

I was able to put the break-point in EXECUTE_SEARCH_INTERNAL method from /SAPSRM/CL_SRC_SRV_DB_PO class as you mentioned. Earlier there was issue with Refresh of POWL.

During the debug we have found out that there is FM BBP_PD_PO_GETLIST which do not return anything for User. When i execute with Admin users we are able to see the data for this function module in POWL.

User have /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE assigned as i mentioned above with authorization of POWL iView as All...

Could you please advise if i am missing something.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give OP_PURCHASER role and test the same.

Also make sure user have the plant in extended attributes

If still could not find, give SAP_ALL and run if you are doing this in development environment.

take help of Basis person and take the trace with SAP_ALL and w/o SAP_ALL find the missing authorisations.

regards,

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We were able to solve the problem. We had created security roles to include Purchase Group in the User role which was causing the issue of no PO display.

Thank you for your helps. I will close this message.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also if debugging make sure you set the breakpoint on the correct application server in the case that you have several.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh,

Lets start with the simple tasks first .... are you CERTAIN that the user executing the POWL for Purchase Orders/All, actually has any data to display? The query will show their purchase orders, not all purchase orders.

Regards

Jason