cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Reporting POWL" and actions to call Target Query

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created a Reporting POWL (i.e. POWL created via Infoset) successfully. ;And is now attempting to add an Action Button to this POWL so as to call another POWL Query.

On the "Actions" I basically specify an Action (Button), With Single Selection and the name of the Target Query.  On the "Parameter Mapping", I specify the Target Parameter (as available from Target Query), Parameter Type C (i.e. Parameter value comes from Column) and then the Column ID.

I proceed to execute the POWL query in NWBC and now attempt to click on this button. Regrettably nothing happen. Question is, what I am missing?

a)  On the action level, do I need to specify an OBN object & OBN operation needed (I am using this is NOT needed given I am calling a Target Query)

b)  Do I need to specify something in my PFCG profile? (I am assuming this is NOT required as I am not using the OBN)

Any clues on how to proceed to debug this Reporting POWL will be appreciated ...

Thanks in ahead

Regards

Damean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the questions above ... After many tracing, trial & error,  I finally manage to get it working. Hopefully it will be of use to somebody in the future.

a)  On the action level, do I need to specify an OBN object & OBN operation needed?

Answer:  Yes!! You still need an OBN

b)  Do I need to specify something in my PFCG profile?

Answer:  Yes!! It still need to be specify as an OBN target!!!

Answers (0)