cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Solution Manager 7.1 SP11 Basic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am in fresh installation for Sap Solution Manager 7.1 SP11. At Basis Configuartion Phase in step " Configure CA Introscope".

I have successfully installed, but it shows the following message: " Offline - The EM Connection cannot be established (caused by :com.sap.smd.introscope.em.IntroscopeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException_) "

Need suggestions how to proceed from here.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

I assume you're using Linux/UNIX.

Here's the solution. It worked for me.

• In /usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope/config/users.xml, update the Guest password with this MD5 hash: c4582df82299e0581a9fc6bb34c53
  • In user management screen of "Configure CA Introscope", choose "Guest" as connection user with password "guest12" (without quotation marks)

If it's still not working, then delete the EM and re-install the introscope.

• Go to expert mode -> Delete references -> Remove the line
  • Delete folder /usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope
  • Install introscope and management modules again
    • don't forget to re-set the permission for diagnostic agent user
  • Go back to solman_setup "Configure CA Introscope" and do import CA again
  • Save, you'll have a green status

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check the SMD Agent on the server is running or not .

And also Check the Status of CA Wily Enterprise Managers under ->SM_WORKCENTER->Solution Manger Adminsitaration->Infracture. is it active or not. if not plz maintain the details under usermanagement tab and restart once and check it

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suspect a caching problem about the Enterprise Manager state on Solution Manager side. Can you please reset the cache on all the Java instances?

Thanks

Vikram