Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement Routine in Pricing Procedure

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I know the function of column "Requirement" in Pricing Procedure V/08. In V/08, we use routine "2 (Item with pricing)" for all those condition types which are relevant for pricing.  My doubt is when we remove this routine suppose for PR00, that time also pricing comes into the Sales Order. So in this case how pricing is coming after removing Requirement "2" against any condition type. What is control for this? If it is "Pricing" field in the Item category then what is the use of assigning routine here?

May be this is silly question but plz explain me in this case/scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you read the routine 2 functionality it says the item category pricing field should contains either X or B then only system should determine the condition type into sales document.

This functionality is mainly you can differentiate when you are creating the sales order for text item as well as material termination of header pricing etc.

In the above cases if you don't assign the routine 2 against the condition type system pick  the price for text item which is actually wrong, as well as in the case of material determination when you are creating header pricing system pick the price for both the items which is actually wrong. Subject to you maintain the condition records for the materials.

So in your case you might have created the sales order for standard items so in this case even though you have not assigned the routine 2 still system pick the price for the items subject to you maintain the condition records.

Please note requirement routine is used to put some conditions so that when ever the condition satisfy then only system determine the condition type in to sales document.

So when you don't assign requirement routine system does not check any condition simply check whether any condition records exist or not if its exist then system determine the condition values of the condition type into sales document.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (0)