Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup security to view deleted sales order deletion information

john_pietrowski2
Participant
0 Kudos

User is going into VA03. entering a sales order number but instead of hitting enter, is going it to the top menu, selecting Environment and then changes.  When the screen appears, they are selecting time of change and getting not authorized.

When I look at SU53 for them I see

Authorization check failed

Object Class SD   Sales and Distribution

Authorization Obj. V_VBAK_VKO Sales Document: Authorization for Sales Areas

Authorization Field ACTVT Activity

03

Authorization Field SPART Division

' '

Authorization Field VKORG Sales Organization

' '

Authorization Field VTWEG Distribution Channel

' '

How would I set the display role for this transaction up to allow me to put in blanks for the division, Sales Org, and Distribution Channel since that is what comes back for this sales order after it has been deleted.

Is there a different transaction that they should be using to see this info?

Obviously SAP_ALL will give me the info, but I do not want the user to have that authority. 

4 REPLIES 4

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

if it's not a dummy authorisation check, try entering two single quotation marks in each of the fields in addition the actual values you grant for spart, vkorg and vtweg.

regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must report this to SAP. Hardcoded spaces are not allowed - but a mistake easily made.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Did you run a trace(ST01) and check the missing authorization. Are you getting the same missing authorization in trace.

Also the Sales Order, for which the user is trying to check the Change document is it a valid one? I mean does it belong to any Sales org/division/..?

Cheers,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's VL22N for deliveries (changedocuments - and deletion is definitely a change). I wasn't able to find the analogy for sales orders, but how about S_P6B_12000144 which is basically the report RVSCD100. It doesn't have the selection criteria "organisational structure", simply the order-number.