cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No production activity in PPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to create SNP PPMs from ECC routings.

The routing has a single operation in a single work center (with setup and production formulas in scheduling and capacity tabs). For some of the products, when the PP/DS PPM is created in APO by CIF the production activity is missing, so I cannot use it to create the SNP PPM (for other products it is ok). I checked the PP/DS PDS and it is created ok (both setup and production activities).

Is there a known reason for this? I looked for oss notes without any luck. Any help is more than welcomed.

regards,

J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

PPM is always created in relation to the key date from the plan and the bill of material. The integration model contains this key date (selection date). If you change the plan or the bill of material, a new integration model must be created containing a selection date greater than or equal to the change date.

First, in the corresponding master data transaction of the corresponding task list type (CA03), ensure that the plan exists on the key date of the transfer and that is has the opeartions that you expect.

Also refer OSS consulting note  448085 - PPM transfer: Tips and tricks.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rupesh and Kishor,

some of the BOM dates were not aligned with the routing and the production version, it is working now.

J.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Please check Note - 390149 and 214597.

regards

Kishor