cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Variance Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a situation where the production variance being calculated at the time of order settlement of a finished good material is not flowing to the profitability Report at one location however, when the same is being calculated at another location the same is correctly flowing.

Kindly guide me with the probable reasons for the same and the manner in which the same can be resloved.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Please check your PA transfer structure of the settlement profiles of both the production orders and also check settlement profile config "Variances to Costing-based PA" checkbox should be tick. Also in valid receivers please check you have included Prof. segment.

Br

Sagar

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the settlement profile of Production orders of both the locations

"Variances to costing based COPA" must be ticked to flow variances to COPA

Br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to tick this for each location. And can you share the path where the same can be ticked.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

The T code is OKO6 or OKO7 for the settlement profiles

You have to tick it for the Settlement profile which you are using.. Double click on the settlement rule, and click on Go To > Details to see your settlement profile

Br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

These setting are to the best of my knowledge at the controlling area level and as such no variation is possible between two locations of same controlling area.

Please respond.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The settlement profitle is assigned to the order type.

Do you use the same order type in both location?