Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 register- J_2iRG1BAL table values plant wise

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in RG1 report, client is not satisfied with the  standard sap format, so we are intending to develop a Z-report. the steps which i am following as below:

I have uploaded the J_2iRG1BAL table but requirement is that when i execute J2I6 the balance should be fetched plantwise and same should be updated in report.

I have checked J_2iRG1BAL where we cannot maintain same material on same date.

I have  uploaded the opening balance  quantity in J_2IRG1BAL table in OP_CF and OP_FINISH column.

I am fetching quantity manufactured, quantity sold, relevant excise duties are from J_1irg1 table

Now the problem is opening balance column is not showing values plantwise , values should get fetched from  J_2IRG1BAL table,if i go to that table , opening balance column is maintained.

Please suggest me where exactly  to fetch the correct opening balance and closing balance to complete the report

With regards,

Hitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

System will not fetch the values plant from J_2IRG1BAL table it is always with specific to Excise Group.

Now if r u trying segregate plant wise in your custom report fetch the data with material documents created under that plant.

regards,

S.Himavanth.

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Himavanth,

Thanks for reply .

Could you please explain it in detail.

My requirement is I have uploaded initial balance in J_2IRG1BAL table say on 1 and 2 April for material M for 1000 and 2000 plant , now when I execute the J2I6 the opening balance is getting fetched for 2 April only .

It should fetch the opening balance for both plant for same material.

Also could you please let me know how standard J2I6 calculate opening balance?

Thanks in advance!

Regards-

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

You should not update initial balance in this table directly, you have to maintain client, excise group, Entry date, material, packed form P or L & fill the last columns user name, date, time other than these no other details are required. Intial stock will be uploaded through the movement type 561. When you execute J1I5 with classification ROP System updates this table. When you run J2I6 the register will be extracted system updates actual J_1iRG1 tabel. if u r getting from 2nd only then check the entry date & table updated date J_2IRG1BAl table.

Lot of notes from SAP are there search in service market place. Refer the following link

I hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

Thanks for reply.

As you said i have to update table fields like client, excise group, Entry date, material, packed form P or L & fill the last columns user name, date, time but i cannot maintain it for same material for same date in both plants as date and material is key field in table J_2IRG1BAL.

and i have found one note 1673612   in this note they have mentined following procedure for RG1.

How to main opening balance for RG1 material?

For an RG1 material the initial balance should be maintained  in the table J_2IRG1BAL.

For a new RG1 material say that is created on 01.03.2012. If the  initial stock that is available is 100 KG and the transactions for   the material say like Receipt/Issue has happened from 22.03.2012,   then the initial balance of 100 KG should be updated in J_2IRG1BAl   table with DATUM 22.03.2012.That is the opening balance should be updated with date on which

the actual transaction has happened for the material and not on  the material creation date.

In J_2IRG1BAL table the following fields SHOULD be filled-

EXGRP

DATUM

MATNR

FORM

OP CF

OP FINISH

OP FN UOM

Also refer the note- 951955

please suggest.

Regards-

Hitesh