cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice/billing document Number not appearing on sales order document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After saving the sales order invoice when i check in va02 sales order document flow invoice number is not generating

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your delivery document is being process yet and you are saying that you have saved invoice for this. If invoice is saved then why delivery order is with being process status. Could you check this? If you have authorization of SE11 or SE16N then please check in VBFA table for this sale order which documents you can see there. If possible paste screenshot of VBFA.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

Thanks for your reply i already created my delivery order and also done the billing and one more thing is if i give the same delivery number again it will generate new invoice number plz find the screenshot of se16N

Former Member
0 Kudos

se16 screenshot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really something is wrong in your configuration.  When your delivery status shows Being Processed, I could see subsequent two documents, viz.Confirmation of Service and GD doc reference as complete.

Can you let me know how many line items that delivery contains?  The reason for this query is normally, for stock item, we see Material Document reference and for non-stock item, we see Confirmation of service.  But in your case, I could see both.  From your VBFA table screen shot, I could see two different material document references.

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your copy control settings from delivery to billing document. In the field Pos/Neg quantity, you must maintain +. If no value is maintained, then system can generate multiple billing. Also check OSS note  1857518 - Multiple billing documents can be created to a single sales order or delivery

is of any help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SM13 under my user id showing this error yesterday we had done some patch updation in the system after that we r facing this problem.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS notes mentioned before carries information on different reasons for this system behavior. Can you check all the possibilities mentioned in the note are verified at your end?

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carry out the activities as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 423130 - Update termination when create billing document

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much it is working fine now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you  very much it is  working fine 

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let the members know what was the reason for the issue? Is that due to patch updates?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva.

It is because of  PDF print preview function module used inside the code  SSFCOMP_PDF_PREVIEW.. in VV32 is change condition record DATE/Time is supporting 4 for standard preview. When we r using PDF preview change DATE/TIME number 4 to 3 or 1.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thomson--not only seeking help--it is also your duty to update the members who helped you in this.

Phanikumar