cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any changes in the condition value then system should trigger a mail.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have below requirement

If user does any changes (increase the price /decrease the price) in the condition value then system should trigger a mail and goes for approval.

How i can achieve this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard workflow for this. What you can do is use processing status functioanlity and maintain your processing statuses. Use BADI SD_COND_SAVE_A for saving condition record with block status always and user with apropriate authorization must have to change the status. If you want to send the email you can also add send email function in this BADI and system will send email automatically whenever user maintains or changes the condition record.

Thank$

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

I apologizes, I did not explain my requirement completely.

While creating/changing the sale order using (VA01/ VA02) If user makes any changes (increase the price /decrease the price) in the condition value then system should trigger a mail and goes for approval.

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For change in condition value in sales order. I believe this can be handled through SAP Workflow.

Refer following SCN Document, which should suits your requirement.

-

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case again you can use MV45AFZZ program and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP. If this exit didnt work you can try in other save or prepare to save exits in this same program. For order statuses and authorization you can use status profile and control authorization through an authorization object. For email use email sending function and users will receive an email whenever some specific condition value is changed.

This will be ABAP coding in above mentioned program using implicit enhancement. There is no standard solution for this and you have to go for customization.

Thank$

Answers (0)