Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong credit price updates in FD33 at a time of PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Credit Issue at PGI level in details:

I have created one sales order. And system has updated correct credit (CMPRE) value in FD33 as a open SO value. After that i have created delivery against that sales order.and system has also updated correct DO value and reduce open SO value. But when i have done PGI against that delivery, Open DO credit price was changed to zero in FD33.

I am facing above issue in quality client. I have checked same scenario in pre production client. But in pre prod client, System is working fine.

I have checked both system configuration also. And it is same in both client.

Request you to share your inpust for resolve this issue.

Regards:

Haresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program CHECK_CM for the document and see whether any items are highlighted in red color. You can get clue from there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

No any red signal in this report.Please refer below screen shot. CMPRE_FLT vvalue is zero.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First compare what settings is maintained in OVAD for your Delivery Type where GI credit group should be same in both the clients.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It is same in both client.

02 -credit group for delivery - ZLF

Credit group for GI is blank.

Regards<

Haresh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But when i have done PGI against that delivery, Open DO credit price was changed to zero in FD33.

Please check if the invoice is created against this delivery in document flow.

And for correcting the wrong credit values you can use the program RVKRED77 in se38.

thanks,s

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

Thanks for the update.

First billing document is not create against taht delivery document.

We can re organize credit for that customer through program - RVKRED07 and RVKRED77. But every time it is not possible.

Any other roote casue solution for this issue.

REgards,

Haresh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haresh,

But every time it is not possible.

Do you think is this happening every time if so definitely you need to ask the ABAPer to check the relevant program. I assume this  happens occasionally.

As per my  experience this is not repeated problem even i came across this kind of issues( wrong update of credit values). Then after running the RVKRED77 used to correct the values.

Better once again create a fresh order, delivery and PGI then see the results and compare the FD32 values with RVKRED88 if you found the difference in values and then run the program RVKRED77 in SE38 .

And also please refer the SAP note 1176872

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is happening every time with specific pricing procedure only. If i am useing another pricing procedure than system is working fine.

REgards,

Haresh