cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Process Control Implementation Approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRC  Gurus,

While working on PC project, I came to know that we should start implementing controls for one business process as a pilot and then go one after one. Rolled out PC for one country and then one by one for remaining countries..

Is this always the case, why can't we implement automated monitoring for all Business process at one time for one country and then roll it out for other countries.

What are the implication if we not go in phase wise manner and try to implement controls for all business process.

What would be the best approach to start PC implementation?

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

One business process of the country/organisation (or) one country/organisation  all business process controls for pilot project....

Any of the above is fine. make sure you have all scenerios for Pilot project like CCM,iELC,MIT and sign off etc.,

You are adding wider scope to the pilot project by saying all business process controls of the organisation ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen for the reply!!.

It was helpful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello amit,

With most of the client I have seen that they would not be sure how SAP GRC PC can help them in managing internal control. Hence PC project mostly starts with selecting few controls and automate them and show monitoring functionality. That is the main reason why PC projects starts with POC then Pilot followed by full fledged implementation. Even SAP in their document suggest the same(I thin its mentioned in SAP PC help.com).

Also implementing all controls through SAP GRC PC can be quite technically challenging task. So identifying the right control for automation is the key for PC implementation.

Regards

Ashish