cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i've this problem after configuration of NWBC 4.0 on SAP ECC 6 EHP 7 Kernel 7.40 on Windows Server 2012 / SQL Server.

Can you help me please?

Can you indicate me some manual for correct configuration?

With that customer account on SAP Market place i can't open Product Error. Why?
I no longer see the systems that client in section 'report product error'. Why?

Thanks

Francesco Biga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check the SICF services are got deactivated

Thanks

Trinadh Boka

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

has anyone suggested to check if the LATEST RUNTIME Environment is in place?

It can also help a lot... Current latest is PL38 - Note 2008196

IE11 is supported for Desktop Client 4.0 from PL13 - soon will be out.

The other thing is, it would worth to prepare a trace (HttpWatch e.g. - KBA 1883689) and check what is happening.

Doc for confing is here - the description is also valid for NWBC for HTML 3.6 (it is not 4.0... ) services that have to be used there are the one Simon referred to (sap/bc/ui2/nwbc).

Best regards

Melinda

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Francesco,

Just execute tcode SMICM --> select services  HTTP and menu services --change--> enter 9999999 in Keep Alive and Max Process Time. Try it if not working please let me know.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Trinad,

In SMICM:

When i call tcode /nNWBC:

On Netweaver desktop:

After at logon remain all stationary:

Why we don't see images?

Can you indicate me links, notes and manuals for NWBC installation on server and client please

Thanks

Francesco

prashb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco

Please refer Note 1830798. This has detailed steps.

Regards

Prashanth

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Francesco,

Very simple

SICF Services might be deactivated / or not active so please  goto SICF and navigate maintain service

default_host -->sap -->BC --> webdynpro -->sap- -> configure_component : activate all main nodes and subnodes

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

pascalniemietz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

I had the same Problem and fixed it like below:

1. Check the Parameter in the "DEFAULT" Profile in RZ10. There must me a Parameter called "login/create_sso2_ticket" with Value "2". If not you have to insert this Parameter. (Use this for testing. If it works you have to do the same in RZ11 and restart the Server)
  2. My HTTP was not Active it was External Bind so I added a new HTTP and it worked.
  3. I updated my NWBC to the newest PL. After that the Problems with the Icons was fixed

Regards

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWBC 4.0 is not available for HTML version.

You have to install NWBC for Desktop if you want to work on NWBC.

You said configuration of NWBC 4.0 on SAP ECC 6 EHP 7 Kernel 7.40 on Windows Server 2012 / SQL Server is done.

But the screenshot you given is of browser.

If you want to work on NWBC browser, you just want to give t-code "nwbc". The browser will open automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but the screnshoot compare after tcode NWBC on sapgui 7.30.

I've installed NWBC for desktop and the problems are:

And after click on Log On nothing ...

How can I fix that problem??

Thanks

Francesco Biga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

I'd guess that those JavaScript errors you are seeing are caused by you using an IP address in the URL instead of a Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)... try using the server name and domain instead of the IP address.

And just to clarify there is a NWBC 4.0 version for HTML, it comes with the latest server runtime (UI Services Runtime):

Server Runtime for SAP NetWeaver User Interface Services - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver -...

As for the 1st error you posted, my guess is that you need to activate the NWBC nodes in the ICF (transaction SICF). Make sure the node /sap/bc/ui2/nwbc is active.

Hth,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was just a test, but the same error even using the FQDN

Help me

Thanks!!

Francesco Biga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Windows 8 and IE11 by any chance? I had similar issues with my WIndows 8.1 and IE11 using NWBC Desktop.

Have you tried the NWBC URL directly in the browser, not in the Desktop Client? Also like I said before make sure all the NWBC ICF nodes are activated.

Cheers,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

from sapgui with tcode NWBC the dump is:

Category           Installation Errors
Runtime Errors     SYSTEM_SHMCONSTR_LOGON_FAILED
Date and Time      02.05.2014 12:39:42

Short Text

Failed logon for shared objects area constructor.

What happened?

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPMSSYC" had to be terminated because it has
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

What can you do?

Note which actions and entries caused the error to occur.

Consult your SAP administrator.

Using transaction ST22 for ABAP dump analysis, you can view, manage,
and retain termination messages for longer periods.

Error analysis

An attempt was made to start the area constructor for instance "E" of
shared object area "CLUR_NW7_MESSAGE_AREA" on client " ". This is only
  possible if user " "
is logged on to client 000. The logon failed (rc="1 (User unknown or password
  wrong)"). Possible reasons

My SO is Windows 7 with IE11 and i've tried directly on the browser and NWBC deskClient, but error is same.

NWBC ICF configuration is:

Thanks for response Simon

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure how much I can help with this... looks like something is really not right with your system. Can you logon to any other ICF service? Try one of the other ICF services like webgui, have a look in the ICF tree and right click on the webgui service and test it.... you should get a logon screen, see if you can logon. If you get similar errors this is likely not a problem with NWBC but with something more general in your system configuration.

Try Googling "SYSTEM_SHMCONSTR_LOGON_FAILED" see if anyone else has reported this problem, also try searching SAP Support for the same thing.

Hope you sort it out,

Simon

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Francesco

That error basically meant that something is wrong on your SSO setting (Single Sign On).  When I was debugging my SSO setup last year, I notice that as part of the logon process, NWBC has a routine that will reach out to external program so as to establish a logon ticket.  If the external program (i.e. the SSO software provider) is NOT setup per NWBC requirement, it will choked and show you that error.

The issue is there's lot of possible SSO software provider, so I will NOT be tell what specifically is wrong.   My advice, reach out to your security team and first test with the SSO disable (i.e. requiring you to enter User Id & password).  After that's successful (hence confirming SSO is the issue); that's where the fun will begins to see which parameter is needed for your SSO...

Regards

Damean