cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to deploy soap axis custom handler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have SOAP AXIS sender adpater to Proxy scenario.

Axis soap sender adpater is sync - Qos = BE and Proxy is ASYNC.

My scenario is as below:

Ariba is sending order request message and SAP PI need to send ACK - response message immdediately upon receipt of it, as Ariba wants session to be open till it receives response from SAP PI. -- being sync communication.\

Response message is custom strucutre with one of the request message field as well.
Proxy is Async.

I think this can not be achieved using RequestOneWayBean as here SAP PI need to create custom response with request message field, in standard bean it is possible if we have file is ready with response and correlation can be done with request message.

I also thought of HTTPGetter task in sender soap adapter so that it can call PI web service(??) and it will trigger another ICO object which will send response message back to HTTPGetter task.--took reference from Michael Blog, attached image.
But it is not possible as we need to send message to proxy as well apart of sending response to Ariba.

Also even if we write custom handler to achieve this, will it work as we have Sync - async bridge?

Any thoughts please?

--Divyesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, I was able to create response using SAP PI only... using custom handler at axis sender adapter side and handler created response.

Detailed informaiton on this blog

0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

May I know how to deploy the custom Axis Handler? Do you mind provide mine me a step to step guide? I know how to deploy the provider libraries but don't know how to include my handler to it. my handler is an enhance HTTP sender that i would like to replace the original one.

Thanks!

Vincent

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have gone thru below links except last one.

Thanks for your info.

However it does not address my scenario as I have to generate response within PI only.

--Divyesh