cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS, Business Area and Profit Center not flowing in GR/IR Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have come across a very strange situation. I have two MIGO documents which are showing different posting characteristics:

1) FI Document 5000000553

In this document, the Business area and profit center is flowing in GR/IR Clearing Account (15660000) but WBS element is not flowing to this line item.

Screen shot is as follows:-

As you can see from the above screen shot  that, for GR/IR Account 15660000. Only Business Area and Profit Center are flowing and WBS Element is not coming.

2. FI Document 5000015602

In this document, the WBS element is going in GR/IR Clearing Account (15660000) but Business area and profit center is not flowing to this line item

Screen Shot is as follows:-

From the above screen shot, Business Area and Profit Center are not flowing but WBS Element is coming.

Could you please let me know what could be the possible reason for this behavior of both the documents.?

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

As I can see these MIGO documents which are posted in Company code 1000 in different currencies and on different posting dates.

And I think these two parameters are the reason behind it and they are related to CO area currency,company code currency,client currency settings etc. I would suggest to check it with your FI guy once. You also test it by posting two documents with same currency and same date/different currency and same date/same currency and different dates and check the behavior of the two.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Its great to see your reply. Yes, I know that currencies and posting dates are different. But that's the way it is. One document is for fiscal year 2014 and other is for 2013. There is nothing related to currency and posting date which was causing the strange behavior of the system.

However, our team analyzed the issue and found that only for service material having a special valuation type related to services is causing the problem and still we are diagnosing the other possible root cause as well.

Thanks for your co-operation and suggestion.

Regards,

Amit

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

Please coordinate with the FI guys, he will provide you the correct solution.

there might be requirement of some special material/Services need to be settled in Particular GL(Taxable/Non Taxable issue).

Thanks

Yogendra Soni

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

in normal way under FI document business area and profit center with wbs to be come if FI doc is concern in PS area.

according to your scenario those are not coming so it's strange behavior then i think you need to rebuild project data in CJEN then create a new test case may be it due to data consistency.

in case under fresh test case behavior to be same then raise OSS.

Regards,

Sanjeev