cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in personalization in FPM application

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a standard SAP FPM_OVP application. Normally user has Application title / window title followed by a Tool bar section. The tool bar section has buttons for personalization etc. (As show in the snap shot below).

Somehow user managed to hide the entire toolbar and now he is not able to restore it. I know that user can hide individual UI elements using user setting. But don't know how to hide the entire tool bar section. User complains that the application title also is not visible.

In list of personalization for that application i can see an entry by the users sap user id. But no details are available about what exactly he did.

How to restore the personalization changes done by user so that he is able to see the toolbar?

I can see the toolbar for the same view so it must be (should be) a personalization issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrugesh,

If the toolbar is not visible due to personalization and if the end user personalization is allowed, you can right click on the page and this will open up the context menu. Now select the Invisible Elements and this will display all the hidden elements and you can select the Toolbar and make it visible again. \

Hope this helps

Regards

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Yes it was personalization issue as you mention. 

I was assuming the toolbar and the application / window title to be different. But found out that both are made visible / invisible as a single element.   

Answers (0)