Rgds

Purna.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can do ECP for NWA and NWAE also.  Please read the notes from EHP3.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess it is possible to do Easy Cost Planning at activity level. This was part of one of the EhP packages. Not exactly sure which one.. I guess it was EhP3.

I would suggest you to go through SAP Help or search the forum once in order to understand the details of how to go about this.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can't do ECP at Network/Activity level, it is possible only at WBS Element level.

Regards,

Bhadra

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

When we are doing Network cost Planning then we are planning cost on Activity only not on network..

it will summarize on network , since it is a order category,

All cost will be planned at either at Internal Activity, External Activity or Cost Activity.

rgds

Rajesh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

any of cost planning not possible at activity level as per sap standard.

Regards,
Sanjeev

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

ECP not possible at Network or activities but it is not like that as you saying " any of cost planning not possible at activity level as per sap standard."

It is possible to do Network Cost Planning, for that you have to make the settings required for to determining the plan costs in networks.

In networks/activities the plan costs are:

• Calculated automatically on the basis of the defined price and quantity structures
  • Planned using unit costings for general costs activities or material components

for this make the setting in config of PS node Project System -> Cost -> Planned Costs -> Automatic Costing in Networks/Activities.

Rgds

Rajesh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you did not understand my sentence what i said? any of cost planning not possible at activity level as per sap standard."

network cost planing is possible at network level while i said activity level so both are not same network as well as activity you got my point?

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ECP not possible at Network or activities.You can create corresponding WBS and do ECP.