cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Automatic confirm for TO from PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I will use external racking system and use idoc to the interface.  I have problem when using Posting change movement type 309, when source and destination bin is same bin. The TO showing the first line AS1 - 922 was automatically confirm and 2nd line 922 - AS1 no yet confirmed

Our scenario need that both of line item should not confirmed, and will confirm using idoc.

I already deactivate all setting auto confirmation in storage type, define movement type and interfacing movement type MM-WM.

There is any advise to deactivate automatic confirm, or any users exist?...

regards,

Irwan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irwan

Could you please provide few more information like Trigger point for PCN creation and confirmation source and destination system Incoming or Outgoing IDoc message type which you are planning to use

This will give us some idea to find some alternate solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Irwan,

this is a unlikely behaviour for posting changes TOs.

In older releases (as far as I rembember), it was possible to get 1st item created unconfirmed but it was not possible to confirm the 1st item with a difference.

The difference behaviour is the reason why it does not make too much sense to leave the 1st item unconfirmed after creation, because it was - and is - still not possible to confirm it with a difference or use a WMCATO to cancel it.

So even if you manage to get it created unconfirmed and sent it by WMTORD, the only WMTOCO for this item is a confirmation, even if your subsystem does not find the stock/SU at the source bin. The difference hast to be reported in 2nd item all the time.

We integrated this in our subsystem by detecting a posting change TO with 1st confirmed item and do not create a WMTOCO for this item after executing the posting.

Best regards,

Matthias