Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US re-export set up

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Short we will start  the GAP analysis for our company in Singapore. I already heard a few things, and wanted to get your input on them.

In Singapore we are selling a lot of US made products, and export them to different countries. I was told we need to check that a US re-export license is in place. Either the vendor of our products will have such a license, or we need to apply for one ourselves.

My question is obvious: how would I set that up in GTS so that the system forces us to apply for the regulare export license, and then subsequently forces us to check on the presence of the US re-export license.

Any input or referrals to website will be much appreciated!

Cheers, Corinne

PS: we are still on GTS 8.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corrine,

Please check if this document is helpful.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corrine,

For US Re-export you will have to mark the products relevant for US Re-export. Following are steps

1) Define a new country group and assign the countries based on the percentage of calculation.

2) Create a new legal regulation. Activate determination based on the country group you defined.

3) Under control settings for Legal control- Make sure the particular US Re-exp legal regulation is marked as relevant for re-export.

4) Create a new license type, configure determination procedure.

5) Under SAP Compliance Mgt->Legal control->Configure country group of legal regulation for Re-Export with percentage and nature of reaction expected for each country group.

Once all these are done.

1) Transfer BOP from ECC to GTS.

2) Mark the product relevant for re-exp in /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02

3) And you will need calculation setup to be done under GTS Cockpit->Classification section of Compliance- >Re-export calculation.

Regards

Dhilipan

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your fast reply. I will now have to find a bit of time to further dig into this, and try this myself. I will get back to you if i stumble into issues.

Thanks a lot!!