cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Customer XD01 in Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Personas under XD01 Create Customer I have merged the tabs like the awesome tutorial said and I have used this method for Change and Display Customer just perfectly, but under Create it seems some of the blocks only show up if you enter the info and hit preview and then all of my block come back. In customizing the tabs we wanted into one screen I did the cacheable and visible, but is there another place I need to change info so all of the blocks will show up without having to enter and "refresh"?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Erin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I suspect this is due to having some required fields on certain tabs while also using tab caching. The required field check is executed when tab caching switches from one tab to another. I suppose you also get a message saying 'Enter required fields' or something like that, correct? Then, when you enter what's required, the missing fields show up.

This is a common issue and I don't have a good solution for it yet... in fact, I'm just facing the same situation at another customer. If someone has a good idea how to solve it, please post.

I tried to use the 'Additional actions' button in tab caching and use script to fill in some arbitrary values into the required fields using script but this doesn't work. Not sure why. The 'Additional actions' script options are very restricted, so I tried to push another script button there to fill in those values but this didn't have the desired effect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes since I can enter the info and then have all the boxes show up in the edit mode do you suppose there is a setting I can put in Properties box for each field to override the action of waiting on the initial fields to be filled in? I know I would have to go through and do it in all of the fields, but I am willing to if I knew which property would fix this. Does that make sense?

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there is no such property setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well poo. I guess I would be ok with it if it didn't make me fill in the info, but then when I hit enter or print preview to get the other buttons to show up, it clears the fields it made me fill in so I have to start again anyway so there has got to be a way to make them show in the first place.