SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority on Dependent validation over Independent Validation in Meter Reading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created some custom dependent and independent validations in the system, but custom dependent validations are applied only after correcting or release without correction of independent validations. what i require is both dependent and independent validations are to be applied simultaneously against a meter reading.

Pls help

Regards,

Bala.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you created them as outlined below via SPRO? Did you create a fixed or variable independent validation?

customizing for SAP Utilities select Device Management Meter Reading Validation Checks.

Alternatively, did you create the checks within the enhancements SAP provides?

Here you will find the information from SAP under Increased Efficiency IS-U/CCS – Available Optimization Options.

Checking Meter Reading Results - Increased Efficiency IS-U/CCS – Available Optimization Options - SA...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you created them as outlined below via SPRO? Did you create a fixed or variable independent validation?

customizing for SAP Utilities select Device Management Meter Reading Validation Checks.

Alternatively, did you create the checks within the enhancements SAP provides?

Here you will find the information from SAP under Increased Efficiency IS-U/CCS – Available Optimization Options.

Checking Meter Reading Results - Increased Efficiency IS-U/CCS – Available Optimization Options - SA...