Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot excise capture for two different excise values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team

When doing STO from factory to Depot for product A, qty of 10 pcs, the excise duty levied is Rs. 100. Later, due to financial year and excise structure change, for another STO to Depot for product A, qty of another 10 pcs, the excise duty levied is Rs.150. As a process I will capture 20 pcs of product A at the depot, at different time intervals (10 pcs @100 Rs. and later additional 10 pcs @150 Rs).

Now if I want to dispatch from depot 15 pcs of Product A then what excise rate will the system determine in Depot invoice? I am creating a depot delivery for qty= 15 pcs.

Sorry I am unable to run this scenario, in the system now, to check J1IJ behaviour. I have to present my client the details, as he is having a depot sales scenario as part of his business

I will appreciate if you can provide a relevant answer to my query

<text removed by Moderator>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

The requirement is resolved through standard.

I am closing this thread

Thank you all for your inputs

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

In J1IJ, you need refer to both the invoices (10 pcs for 1st invoice and 5 pcs for second invoice). The system will automatically suggest the correct duty values in billing.

If your case also involves increase in duty for the 1st 10 pieces, please refer to my document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shane,

In depot system will not fetch any rate it will pass on the value of excise duties from J1IJ to VF01 based on the formula 356 that you assign to excise duty condition types in the depot pricing procedure.

Normally we will capture the values into RG23D register at depot while incoming goods receipt through J1IG & we will pass on the same while selling through J1IJ.

If there is any change in price on the same excise invoice which you have already captured in the system then you will follow the process of "A" certificate.

regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to choose multiple Mother Excise invoices in J1IJ? Please check and let us know your observations.

0 Kudos

Thanks Himavanth and Ashok

I am testing this scenario in SAP and will revert with the results

Regards

Shane Fernandes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

The requirement is resolved through standard.

I am closing this thread

Thank you all for your inputs

0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve it in standard. This information will be useful for anyone who is searching the forum.

Regards

Binoy