Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance in transaction currency while saving the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd experts,

i am getting the following error msg while saving the invoice

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'INR' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount '           450.00' and currency key 'INR'.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

pulijala satish kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

As lakshmipathi G said this issue repetitive one............check out this information below

Balance in transaction currency error would occur if the debit and credit does not match in accounting.

If you are using a series group with immediate utilisation, then this error could occur becuase of insufficient balance in the registers. Else it could be because of incorrect/incomplete setting in "Utilisation determination".

If you have just started using SECS (secondary education cess) then ensure that AT1 is active at Excise registration level. Also ensure that the latest version of the note 1032813 is applied in your system.

regards

satish

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Check if there is a change in currency in the customer master.

Regards

Naveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naveen,

i have checked the customer master also but still this problems is coming.

regards

satiishh

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satish Kumar Pulijala

Did you have any issue while your creating the sales order for the same invoice.

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jagan,

while creating invoice i did't face any problem. i am getting this problems only when i save the invoice.

regards

satiishh

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satish Kumar Pulijala

As Naveen M Kaluti stated in his thread (check the currency in the customer master), but i would like to add something to that @Naveen M Kaluti if the currency was not maintained in the customer master Satish will not be able to create the sales order but since he says this issue is displayed while saving the invoice its not due to that.

Regards

JNM

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

I ment check if any changes were made to the customer master after creating sales order..

Regards

Naveen Kaluti

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balance in transaction currency can happen normally at the time of billing(due to auto excise creation) or during excise invoice creation or at the time of Utilizations.

This can happen due to many times we might be missing the data relevant of  GLs in CIN Master data & Credit-Debitor accounts for your excise amounts(for the combination with Excise transaction type)

Please check the tables J_1ITRNACC & J_1IEXCACC.(this second table i am not sure--will be maintained in IMG>>Log-General>>>India>> account determination also you need to check the indicators like AED,SED,NCCD etc for your Excise registrations)

As suggested--please search in google before posting.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani

after so many trails i have posted it in scn. let me check with as u suggested,

regards

satiishh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a repetitive issue and before posting, have you searched in Google?  Please search and post here still if you face any issue

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You may be posting Invoice in other than company code currency.  If so, update currency rates in Tcode OB08.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raghu,

as u said, i checked everything but still facing the same problem

regards