cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC PC10 : Legacy Controls from PC 2.5 or 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are on SAP GRC PC10 , SP13 and want to make use of SAP Standard  control rule sets for continuous control monitoring.  We can see a big list of controls which are provided by SAP but there are a quite a few which are referring to 2.5.

Can you please confirm if we can use these controls in GRC 10 for monitoring purpose.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mishra,

Even if PC 10.0 is installed, it is not recommended to use. The delivered rules from PC 3.0 were only made available in PC 10 to allow backward compatibility for previous users of PC 3.0 who upgraded.

Please, refer to the note below:

1580335 - Customers use 3.0 rules or create their own rules in 10.0

Let me know whether the explanation was helpful.

Thank you,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

Thank you for your help.

I am sure it means what ever controls were there in PC3 will be there in PC 10 as standard right.

I was just looking for control : FIVINVPOST_01T1_01_A-  To list Vendor invoices posted against
user tolerance limits. But not by what jey it exisit in PC 10 as when I go to Rules set up I can see list of controls but the one I mentioned is listed and reffering to PC 2.5..

Kind Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

Your response was very helpful last time,can you please help me with the question I asked above.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

Your response was very helpful last time,can you please help me with the question I asked above.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asheesh,

Sorry for the delay.

I believe there is no difference from this control to the others. I checked in the available documentation and I could not find something mentioning that this control is different.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcpc101/helpdata/fr/14/2a5e2bb4a84bca81e01ad52ccebffc/content.htm?fram...

BR,

Fernando