Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial confirmation of transfer order line item

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have a scenario in the following case

Transfer order is created against Delivery for picking. These are Bulk storage types and can store multiple storage units.

Transfer order line item is for 3000 KG and source bin has four SU's with 1000 KG each. we went to LT11 and picked one storage unit (Actual quantity in storage unit is 1000) but picked only 500 KG and saved Transfer order. I was under the impression that TO will be open for remaining 2500 quantity and will allow user to pick it from other storage units. to our surprise TO has open quantity of 2000 KG instead of 2500 KG.When looked at TO line item 1 Actual quantity picked is stated as 1000 KG. TO line item 2 is confirmed for only 500 KG. DO you guys have any idea about this situation.

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be good to post screens of this TO or it may be better to post LT23 for this TO number, or may be best to post both screens since I want to see the actual and picked Qtys in the TO itself (LT21).

What basically happens in WM in cases like this is:
* In the beginning after TO creation you have open qty 3000 KG (3 SUs).
* Then you start confirming.
* First confirmation for 1 SU is being separated in TO as a new line item, and
you have picked 500 KG, but the system has proposed to pick entire storage
unit with qty of 1000 KG, which is why the second line item appears with 1000 KG
as requested qty, and 500 KG is the actual picked qty. (This is where I need the
screenshot since you are saying it shows 1000 KG as picked qty which is wrong).

The system will separate the line item for every SU picked, since it stores the source
data in TO line item table LTAP. So if you pick 1000003456 and 1000001339 SUs, both
can't be placed in one field in line item in LTAP,

But for me it doesn't make sense that you have actual picked qty for the first SU as 1000KG

instead of 500KG. That's why I need these screens from LT21 and LT23.
For LT23 just give the screen after execution for all TO items (not only confirmed and not only
open), it should be very helpful.
And for LT21 post a few screens, with source and destination data, showing requested QTY,
picked QTY etc.

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Message was edited by: kartik e LT24 screen has been added

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has any one faced this issue earlier. Please share your experience or solutions found ?. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kartik

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

Were you able to get any more info? I'm facing the same issue - need to manually specify SU for bulk storage pick.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in the TO the items might have in two line items 500+500=1000.After confirmation first TO then how much unconfirmed qty are you seeing in the delivery ?.If you see in the delivery 2000 open qty then the first TO has the qty 1000.

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Once Transfer order is created for entire quantity, There is no change happening to delivery till we confirm entire transfer order (Partially quantity). Once Total transfer order is process , Delivery pick quantity is changed to actual picked quantity on Transfer order.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how much is the stock available 012 storage type.The first line item not confirmed as it is not getting complete quantity.

As per your screen shot you picked 1600 for item 10 ,But you have only 1020 qty at source storage type.,Due to this reason the TO not confirmed.

Can you share your LT24 screen  to check your stock.