cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store business document inactive in transaction CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The option "Store Business Document" is inactive in the transaction CJ20N.

I saw a couple of forums that said that I have to create an archive link for this but I don't know for example what "Object Type" I can use for this in the transaction "OAC3" or what steps I have to follow to enable this option.

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think object type will be BUS1080 or BUS1082. Before proceeding with OAC3, I hope that you have created a document type in OAC2.

But, I have also gone through forum and found that you need to activate GOS (Generic Object Services). For that, you need to take help from ABAP and BASIS team.

You may also go through note 913251.

But at the same time I want to know cant it will be useful if you store your documents through DMS (i.e Via transacation CV01N)..??

Anyways, wait for other experts to comment on this..!!

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read this document which might be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the help but I already have the GOS option active in the transaction CJ20N as is presented in the image above but to enable the "store business document" option do I have to modify the standard SAP program and add the object type "BUS1080 or BUS1082"? I'm not sure yet what are the steps that I have to follow to activate this option in the transaction CJ20N.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that I figure it out how can I activate the "store business document" using your comments and this forum:

Now, my question is, could I use any TOA0# table when I'm creating an object type in the transaction OAC3?

I saw that in my system I have the tables TOA01, TOA02 and TOA03 created but these tables contains entries.. is ok if I use for example TOA01 for the "Object type" that I have to create?

Thanks for the help!
Carlos

nobbi67
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

for transaction cj20n you have to use BUS2001 for the project definition (= root Level). If you use PSP elements in your project you need BUS2054.

Regards,

Norbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This option will be enable by selecting Particular Document, attached to WBS.

1) First Create a Document on any WBS in CJ20N.

CJ20N->Open Project/WBS->Right Click and create Document->Save

2) Then Select this document and check that 'Store Business Document Option. It will be in enabled mode.

Regards

Shishir