cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM12 Identifying locked vehicle

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue where 4 vehicles are showing the message that they are locked when the users attempt an action. We believe the lock message to be bad / data and that they just need to be unlocked by support to continue.

I am looking in SM12, however, and while I can see locked lines as they come up /refresh, I cannot identify which are related to these four vehicles? There appears to be no identifying information  - I have tried searching the document numbers and vehicle IDs for the vehicles (with wildcards on either side) in the lock argument field, and i've tried reviewing the available data in the results from just an open search of current locks for all users/vehicles, but no luck.

Is there another screen or place on the vehicles I can look to connect the data visible for a lock in SM12 with the machines in question and verify that I have the right locks before I unlock them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

what you can also do is filter by the user ID who is currently being blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but unfortunately the error message is not identifying that these vehicles are locked by a specific user - it is just 'SO2 is locked, please contact support' 

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and what is the error message number?`and in which transaction do you get this error message?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think vehicle ID will be shown in SM12. You need to identify the table that holds the vehicle ID, then use the table in the table name field to find the locks.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but unfortunately I have 4 vehicles locked in the same table and more than 4 locks showing for that table, so it does not narrow down my results enough.