cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the EBFs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get to the SQL Anywhere EBFs and keep getting the following on the link I used to follow:

--swdFC.doProcess: action perform exception: EcdDataException: EcdDataException: BaseProdList.getMigrationStatus got Exception: null

Have they now moved them to a SAP URL or is there a problem with the site?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonHinsperger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The old Sybase download site is not *supposed* to go away before June as far as I know.

I just tried and it seems to be working ok for me.  Here is the URL I start at:

http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/base.do?client=support

Can you try again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just tried it in Firefox and Internet Explorer and I get the same error.  Could it be something my user account?  I see where it has a box on the side talking about editing roles.

JasonHinsperger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

FWIW, my role is set to "developer".

This previous post with the same error seems to indicate it is a profile problem:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3475939

Unfortunately it doesn't explain what the problem actually is, or the solution.

If you haven't already, try clearing your cache and temp. files and restarting the browser.

chris_keating
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I think that it relates to the Role Information for the account.

When you initially login into downloads.sybase.com, there is a "Role Information" box shown in the upper right hand side just below the Welcome.  Click the "Click Here" link which will make you to the Role Management maintenance page. Make sure that Developer (SDN) is enabled plus any other relevant role(s) that may apply to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just logged in and confirmed I do have the "Developer  (SDN)" role set and it is and I am still getting the same error.

saroj_bagai
Contributor
0 Kudos

which ebf you are looking for

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wanting to see what the current EBFs are.  We just had an issue addressed with SQL Anywhere and I would expect it will be in the next EBF.

former_member244518
Participant
0 Kudos

This page contains instructions for downloading SQL Anywhere EBFs (a.k.a. service packs) using the SAP Service Marketplace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I needed.

Thanks

Answers (0)