cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account documents created with reference to missing billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I have SD documents missing with accounting documents created with reference to missing SD documents. No update terminations occured.

This causes gaps in invoice signed intervals.

I've checked user exits and no own coding can be the cause to such. The own coding we have is implemented in copy routines (header level) and it's made to validate the date, not allowing the user to even go through the standard log window.

Does anyone have a clue?

Has this happened to some of you?

Thanks for your time!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lara:

We fance the same problem for a user exit in VF04, the solution for wrong documents was solved by SAP (we create a OSS note) and also correct the user exit in VF04.

The problem was that the user exit don't allow user to save an invoice with zero value, and the validition was created after the accounting document is created, but the SD document is missing, only consumed the range for invoice.

So we change the user exit before the acounting document is created and the problem was solved for further problems.

Run the report ZF_MISS_SD in SE38 to find the inconsistencies between SD documents and Financial Documents.

Check it and revert

Regards Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio!

What kind of change have you done to your user exit?

Did you have any validation after the FI document creation?

Best regards,

Lara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we met an interesting error which generated an unexpected FI document with reference to missing billing documents but the amount is not 0.

i checked the note 1261286 but not sure it will work or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lili.

My documents have amount, too. That note doesn't apply my case.
I don't have the solution yet.

Best regards,

Lara

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

Thanks for your posts! and sharing a real-time issue that occurred in your organization.

save an invoice with zero value

Why were invoices created with zero value?

Sales order or some line items in sales orders has zero value or some other reasons....?

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW:

For the normal process in our company we create sales order --> Outbound delivery with materials with price TAN and material free of Charge TANN, but for regulation is not allowed to get and  invoice without value, and the user only create the outbound delivery for the free of charge item, that´s the reason we add a validation in VF01 and VF04 to restrict save and invoice with zero value.

And the user exit was updated after the accounting document is created. So later when we update the user exit now the invoice and the accounting document was not created.

Regards Antonio

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check document

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What kind of FI document? Type RV? Or others?

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo.

Type SG.

Best regards,

Lara

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the other colleagues, it sounds to me to any type of enhancements (userexits, enhancements, implicit ....). Run a trace (e.g. ST05) for SQL and look for any entry en BKPF, then look for in previous programs with the help of an ABAPer.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lara:

The ABAP developer change the user exit, he comment that was trigger after the accounting document was created, so add this validation in the code in a previous routine,  is necessary to check you own code in VF01 or VF04 this is the cause of the problem.

Regards

Antonio

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the screen shot of document flow from the corresponding sale order where you noticed that billing document is missing while Accounting Document is there?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi.

In the document flow from the sales order I have only the correct billing document and the correct FI document associated. The FI documents created with reference to missing SD documents can only be found at costumer account and at BKPF.

Best regards,

Lara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

It's not the most probable cause but can it be related to invoice certification and SAFT-PT? Could you have here some customer code?

Anyway you should create a OSS message.

regards,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar.

That was the first thing I did. We did has they told us and remove own coding from user exits. This is something we can't reproduce, and the error has happened again.

Our coding in those exit never caused any problem (since 2001!).

This is causing issues at invoice certification, but it's all standard, no harm can come frome here. But I'll check SAFT-PT.

Best regards,

Lara

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lara:

We get the same answer from SAP, they correct the wrong documents, but we spent almost 2 months in order to reproduce the error and correct the user exit.

For us a clue was the Plant-customer and check what the user do and try to reproduce in Quality system.

Regards

Antonio Martinez R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wouldn't be so bold as to postulate no harm can come form certification, specially if you performed support packages upgrade or related notes implementation.

But my experience tells me if an error occurs here the account document is not created. Could be a different case though...

regards,

Edgar