cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMASK check unsuccessfull STDOUT:077 STDERR:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In series of problems I am getting while doing managed system configuration in solman_setup here comes a new one.I am getting this error in "Byte Code Adapter Installation" step. I have changed the umask setting of <sid>adm , daaadm ,smdadm to 027 and restarted the server (killing startserv agent manually). I have deployed introscope java agent ISAGENTJ5*.SCA and ISAGENT*.SCA through SDM in solman but ISagent status is greyed(refer screen shot).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To troubleshoot issue reported before i completely messed up CA wily configuration.I took restart of SMD and Wily EM.Now i am getting error in Basic configuration step 3 (configure CA wily EM) under coloumn manageable (red Diagnostic agent not connected to solman) and status column as greyed ( connection user not set) .Both of them were green before).Refer screen shot below.Plz guide me to resolve this.

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Change the umask and restart all services ,specially sapstartsrv services should be stopped.

you can kill sapstartsrv service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As i mentioned earlier i have changed the umask of <sid>adm and daaadm user id to 027 and restarted the server (killing sapstartsrv service explicitly) but still it could not be resolved.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

grep and see if any services(sap related) are running , most likely this issue with sapstartsrv services .

try to clean all sap services before starting it again.

if possible reboot the server , some times it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You are right.I stopped the system (stopsap r3),SMD (through daaadm; stopsap SMDA98) ,grep all processes running with <sid>adm and daaadm.Killed sapstartsrv service running with <sid>adm and daaaddm id.Restarted all services stopped earlier and rerun "Byte Code Adapter Installation". now this phase completed successfully but i am still getting another error  "The introscope agelet is running in 700 mode" (shown in screen shot ISA_error2.jpg) .Also i am not getting ISAgent as active.Can u plz guide me on this.

Thanks

Aditya

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I checked the note 1945636. I have already corrected the umasking problem.I checked SMD log file "smdagent_trace.5.trc"  and found file permission issue as shown in the note.I gave proper permission to all the listed files.After SMD restart i could see many of these error is not appearing however one permission issue is still coming.Finally i gave 777 permission to this file but still same error coming.

#1.#001A64A8047400AF00000015010A00F00004F85C21EA6C04#1398974496533#SMDloggerAgentApp##SMDloggerAgentApp#######Thread[Thread-185,5,main]##0#0#Error##Plain###Store [[FileSystem(ConfigStore):/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/AdobeDocumentServices/lib/lmt644ps.xdc]]: Exception while reading store content : /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/AdobeDocumentServices/lib/lmt644ps.xdc (The file access permissions do not allow the specified action.)#

Any Idea?

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are few screen shots I missed in previous post.