Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours&Minutes fields are disabled in Timesheet Screen

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a problem on hours and minutes fields in timesheet screen for Ipad client. These fields are enabled in android client and ATE we can select values from opening drop-down boxes. But when use Ipad client and fields are disabled and not opening the drop-down boxes.

Has anyone faced same problem ?

Regards,

Tahir

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still couldn't solve the problem any one has clue on this issue please?.

In below screen as you can see Hours and minute inputs are disabled only in ipad in other platforms its enabled.

Hours and minute inputs use ctTimeIncrement complex table if i change to another one e.g ctUser then fields work.

What can cause make them disable ?

Sorry for labels are in local language

Regards,

Tahir

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Tahir,

Doesn't make sense that this would only happen on the iPad.  Those are probably complex table or data table drop downs.  For some reason, they are empty on the iPad.  Are you using the same user to login on all platforms?  Maybe the user you are logging on with cannot download those tables due to security/filters?

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jason,

I am logging with same user in all platforms. I have found the problem its about localization. When i add Turkish localization param in Agentry.ini file it doesn't fill ctTimeIncrement complex table meanwhile in English localization it get filled.

I couldn't figure out how it gets value for ctTimeIncrement complex table. CT_GLOBAL group defined as parameter and all hour&minute values are define in Client Global parameters tab.

I couldn't see anything that related to localization in Client Global tab.

Do i need to make modification on TimeIncrement.class or does it have a way to do on Administrator page ?

Thanks in advance

Tahir

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have found a solution by changing global value of hours and minutes in global.ini file to english that worked for me.

Regards,

Tahir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pankaj sorry for the not mentioning. Its Syclo Work Manager application.

Thank you

Regards,

Tahir

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Could you please tell what UI5 library version you are using.

You could update to 1.18.9 if you are on lower version.

Also could you please let us know which Timesheet app you are using?

Is this from wave1 or Wave?. We have enhanced the app in wave2 version.

What is the SP version of the Ui component?

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like he is using Agentry and not UI5, @Tahir can you confirm?

Also, please add tags onto any your thread to help other members find give you answers based on the platform.