SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help Assigning 13000 MRUs to installations

ANSHUMAN10
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need help with assigning a list of MRUs to installations.

I have a list of 13000 MRUs and some details about them like their respective installation number to which they are assigned to and the BP, CA etc.

These are customer meter reading units which are assigned to the various installations,

Now I need to change the meter reading unit of these installation from a customer meter reading to a supplier meter reading unit.

For example MRU A1K1121(customer meter reading unit) is assigned to the installation 12345, therefore we need to change the MRU for the installation 12345 to A1L1121 which is a supplier meter reading unit.

We have to do the same thing for 13000 MRUs, how can I do this as fast as possible in one go?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Anshuman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not use EL59 and EL59P?

RELEINH1 SAP Report - Mass changes to meter reading unit

RELEINH1 is a standard ABAP report available within your SAP system (depending on your version and release level). Below is the standard documentation available for this report and a few details of other objects it interacts with such as tables, function modules, includes etc. If you would like to see the full code listing simply enter RELEINH1 into the relevant SAP transaction such as SE38 or SE80

Although this basic information may have limited use other that for reference, within the comments section below there is also an opportunity for anyone to add useful hints, information and links to existing content specific to this abap report. This page will therfore over time start to contain a useful amount of information that can be found quickly, simply by searching on the object name, RELEINH1.

Transaction Code(s):

Below is a list of transaction codes which are relevant to this SAP report

EL59 - Mass Change Meter Reading Units

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Anshuman;

Check - but you might need/wnat to identify the last bill date for each installation so that you can change the data on the correct date.

regards,

bill.

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EMIGALL, using migration object INSTLN

LSMW

SECATT

there are a number of options.

you can probably also use an MDT...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not use EL59 and EL59P?

RELEINH1 SAP Report - Mass changes to meter reading unit

RELEINH1 is a standard ABAP report available within your SAP system (depending on your version and release level). Below is the standard documentation available for this report and a few details of other objects it interacts with such as tables, function modules, includes etc. If you would like to see the full code listing simply enter RELEINH1 into the relevant SAP transaction such as SE38 or SE80

Although this basic information may have limited use other that for reference, within the comments section below there is also an opportunity for anyone to add useful hints, information and links to existing content specific to this abap report. This page will therfore over time start to contain a useful amount of information that can be found quickly, simply by searching on the object name, RELEINH1.

Transaction Code(s):

Below is a list of transaction codes which are relevant to this SAP report

EL59 - Mass Change Meter Reading Units

0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks so much for the reply.

I tried executing EL59 transaction but then i found out from EL59B that there are no Parameter groups maintained for the system.

Could you please help me out on this?

Thanks in advance

Anshuman

0 Kudos

EL59P (Define Parameter Group) i

You need to setup the parameter group first in development/configuration environment and transport those to you QA or testing environment. Here is one we setup. You will choose new entries to create one.