cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually how to make payment to vendor who is also my customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I wanted to know how I will do manual posting for vendor who is also my customer as well. I mean if my customer needs to pay me 100 rs and vendor is going to get 150 from company, then how by doing manual posting I can give only 50 to my vendor.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Kumkum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumkum,

For this scenario you can do this way go to f-53 give all required filed in open item selection enter vendor account number and click the other accounts check box and press enter you will get on screen you can enter account type D,Company code, tick the standard OIs chcek box and enter the customer number click the continue button.

You can do the manual payment.Once you did the payment 50,customer line item also will be cleared 100 automatically.I hope it will be help to you.

Regards,

Nivas.

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kumkum,

Your issue is resolved? kindly update in the form.I hope it is resolved.

Regards,

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumkum,

To do an automatic clearing as you have mentioned, you will have to enter the Customer number in the Vendor master (Control tab) and set 'Clrg with Cust' in Payment transactions accounting view.

Also, similarly in the customer master, you will have to enter the 'Vendor' in General data control view as well as 'Clearing with Vendor' in Company code data payment transactions.

Then,  during automatic payment transactions F110 clearing is made with the corresponding vendor account, and that during manual clearing procedures, the items of that vendor account are also selected.