cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender HTTP_AAE adapter: Inbound security checks missing (HTTPS?)

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we use HTTPS security with the HTTP_AAE sender adapter? There are no security options that I can see visible in the sender adapter settings. The plain HTTP sender adapter had a section called "Security Check for Incoming Messages" where you could select HTTPS.

Any help appreciated.

Che

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Che - AFAIK - All you need to do is just enable ssl and provide the URL with https protocol and ssl port..

updated with similar thread -

Message was edited by: Hareesh Gampa

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for your reply. I had not seen the first blog you mention, it will prove very useful.

Do you know if it is necessary to touch the "Security Profile" in the service interface? or are the security options controlled from the communication channel?

Thanks

Che

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not required.... and seems like that is only applicable for P2P..

reference :

Service Interface - Providing, Discovering and Consuming Services - SAP Library

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I too have a similar requirement where I have to use HTTPS URL to POST message to PI.

I am able to test using HTTP client to post message to PI. But I need to generate the HTTPS URL.

I verified the SSL access points is set up in NWA.

Is there any additional settings that I need to do in HTTP_AAE sender channel? I would like to know how to go ahead with getting HTTPS URL setup.

Thanks in advance.

- Harshit

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know the URL will not be much different. It will start HTTPS and the port will be different, perhaps 443?

Che