cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single BOM to multiple activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have requirement to attach single BOM material component to multiple activities through transaction CN33.

As I checked in system when I attach the same BOM to another activity in a project system reassigns the material.I explored the functionality with the help of reference point but it is not working.

Please suggest.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read this thread similar to your requirement which might be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please be a little more clear on your issue. SAP provides solution through reference points to assign different material components under a BOM to different NWA.

Is this not working?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mos ,

I am using reference point but my requirement is I need to assign a single bom to multiple activities

say I am having BOM1 and there are Five activities in a Network 0010,0020,0030,0040,0050

I want to assign BOM1 with all components  to all Five activities

Activity 0010

-- BOM1

Activity 0020

-- BOM1

Activity 0030

-- BOM1

Activity 0040

-- BOM1

Activity 0050

-- BOM1

Currently system is not allowing me to assign BOM1 to only one activity in network in CN33.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update,

Can we understand why you want to assign the same BOM to 5 different activities. this will help us to find the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working for construction project. We are using Activities for slab wise RCC work where we need to assign RMC mixture BOM which is same across most of the activiites.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create WBS BOM, in your case would be the same material BOM. however this will work when we have NWA on different WBS elements.

I dont think there is an option to assign the same BOM to different NWA under same WBS element.