cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open order value not cleared Message: ORB 015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked and searched for solution before poting this discussion, but not found anything relelvant to my problem.

While closing Project in CJ20N, I am getting an error message as -

Open order value not cleared

It seems issue with incoming orders (sales orders), so I have run CJA1, and in output it is showing Processed object count as 1 but no detail log available for this.

Also in Settlement nothing is appearing to settle.

One thing I observed that one of the sales order linked with Project is rejected.

Can somebody assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank You,

Swapnil Kharul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, I also got this issue when we are trying to close a project. We found 2 options.

Scenario :  1). Sales order was cancelled, planned cost in CJR2 is reversed.

2). Project got actual values.

3). Settlement was run for couple of months also. Now user want to close this project.

We got an error during closing that ‘ some open order value exists’,

Initial project status was REL. If  am not wrong, SAP is giving error because there is some actual cost exists in project. There is already an order in take for the project.

option 1: In this case, you can change the sales order again and bill it with 0.01, if the user allows it. Then you can change the project to TECO and close it. I tried in the test system, it was allowing

But logically it doesn't very correct because we already cancelled the sales order and now you are billing a small amount on it.

option 2:

1) Reverse all order intake and settlement (you may need to open periods, CO and FI)

2). Reverse the CJR2 plan values/Cancel the sales Order

3). Move the cost to another project or IO

4). Cancel all PO linked (if exists)

5). Then SAP will allow you to close the project.

thank you

Vimal

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Check if there is any open incoming order exists against project . If exists,set the Final Invoice indicator for it and settle the amount of these open incoming orders .

Regards

Saurabh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as you said like one sale order has been rejected so could you remove wbs from sales order as account assignment tab?

2nd thing Open order value (revenues) = incoming order value (revenues) - revenues affecting the result

Open order value (costs) = incoming order value (costs) - costs of sales

So The final invoice should be issued for the billing element.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removed WBS Element but still same error message.

Also FNBL done foe First Level (Billing) WBS Element.

Can you please suggest what needs to be done?

Thank You,

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

There are 2 things you can check here..

1) Is this the first time you are trying to settle incoming orders for the said Project/WBS? I mean did you ever run CJA1/CJA2 and CJ88 post that for this project? You can check this in KE24 report. Check if you find any entries for record type I. If there are any it means settlement of incoming orders is being done.

2) For the said WBS hit Ctrl+F3 and check if there is a settlement rule maintained for Incoming Orders. On the settlement rule screen you will see a button "Incoming Orders". Click on that see if a rule is maintained.

Regards,

Gokul